Many people make resolutions for the New Year. I am sure that you have made your resolutions as well. I trust that, before you made your resolution, you saw the popular post on goal setting by Dr. Bob Clarke
For several weeks, I was thinking about the successes I chalked in the year that is soon to fade and my expectations for the coming year. My Spiritual Father has declared this year as the year of loyalty. I strongly recommend the book Loyalty and disloyalty as well as Know Your Men if you are interested in building a long and lasting Ministry/business or relationships. This is the reason why I am determined too ensure that each resolution is achieved. At the close of this new year, we will count one after the other how good the Lord has been to us.
I got an Inspiration and classified my Resolutions
I was watching little angels tell the story of God’s love and then I caught the inspiration on the things that I needed to achieve this year. To avoid distortion, I classified my resolutions as is shown below.
- Hold monthly retreats to ensure that I am in tune with the plans of God in my life
- Train five quality shepherds from my AOFM from the present crop of ordinary church members.
- Build a stable AOFM with 30 regular members attending church from my fellowship
My Business and Other’s
Economists are predicting a gloomy year. The Chinese economy is shrinking, India as well, there is great uncertainty about the US economy. (Thank God at least one hurdle was crossed. More taxes slapped on the money generating men, mmmm?). More job cuts will not be surprising. This is the reason why I am determined to show as many people how to build a business and earn incomes that are not dependent on the economy. There are failure proof ways to increase one’s incomes should the economy plunge into a recession. Ask Robert Kiyosaki of the Rich Dad fame
I am not a superman and I don’t intend to play the hero who is to save the world.
- What I am determined to do is to help 10people build a US$10,000.00 monthly residual incomes. (These must qualify for my time though).
- Help 500 network marketers build their business with ease without going through the needless pain of experiencing rejection, cold calling and getting lost online because they had no guidance. This is a serious situation one can fall into.
Resolutions Concerning the Family
- When I spoke with my precious daddy about my desire to send him visiting some of the major cities in the world, he was very excited. The expression of joy over the phone concretized my desire to send him to any place of his choice this year. His trip will be completely sponsored and I will make sure daddy has a memorable vacation as he tours the world. This is particularly exciting for me because it is my first time of organising a vacation for my father. I am doing this to show appreciation for my father who sacrificed everything he could owe to give me a good life. Daddy, I LOVE YOU.
- I will be tying the knot with my beautiful beloved in July. I have waited for too long. No more doodling. This is the planned year. I am reaching the alter this year. Awwww… There is romance in the air.
- Make five friends each day and make a positive contribution to each one’s life.
- Put a smile on the faces of at least 3people each day.
- Loyalty to God, to the church (Lighthouse Chapel International) and to myself.
- Commitment to self mastery/discipline.
- Add value to anyone I spend 3minutes with.